Sharm El Sheikh to Jerusalem Tour by bus (one day)
$110 per person
Duration – 1 day
Days: Monday, Thursday, Saturday
During this tour you will visit ancient orthodox sacred places and will have a right to wear Hierosolymitan cross of an orthodox pilgrim
Sharm El Sheikh to Jerusalem Tour program:
- We leave Sharm El Sheikh by bus at 21.00
- Then we go to Israel border town Taba though Arabian Desert
- We will make stops to swim in the Dead Sea, buy cosmetics
- We will visit Jerusalem, observation desk at the Mount of Olives to look at the old city and the Temple Mount, visit Gethsemane where Jesus has spent his last night before crucifixion
- We will go to Bethlehem (on the way to Palestine), the Church of Navity, take a lunch break (included in tour cost) in local restaurant
- Then we go to the Old City, see the Western Wall, and go the Via Dolorosa through the Muslim Quarter – the way that Jesus went to Golgotha
- We will visit The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Last Supper rooms and the Church of the Sepulchre of Saint Mary
- Then we go back to Sharm El Sheikh
What should you take:
- Breakfast from hotel
- Swimming suit
- Women should take a shawl to cover head
We recommend wearing clothes covering knees and shoulders both for women and men and comfortable shoes.
Definitely most important orthodox sacred places of Christianity are situated in Israel. Pilgrims from all over the world come to see these amazing places.
While choosing your tourist route you can face considerable expenses. We suggest buying tour from Sharm El Sheikh to Jerusalem. First, tours to Egypt are the cheapest ones, second you can combine your pilgrimage to Jerusalem with excellent comfortable vacation on the seaside of the Read Sea. You can take tour from Sharm El Sheikh to Jerusalem either for one day or for two. Many tourists also visit such religious places of Sinai Peninsula as the monastery of St. Catherine and Moses Mount.